Saturday, February 26, 2011

The Little Grand Moments

So I have to write this down before I forget. I came home from work this morning to hear Brinlee try to talk. It was sooo cute! She would take a deep breath and as she exhaled, out came this high pitched, almost sigh, as if she had a rough night and was trying to tell me about it. But, luckily for Dave, she slept well and didn't have a rough night, so I guess it's just her way to start communicating with her voice. She continued to do this until I went over to pick her up, so maybe that was her way of saying "Mom, I'm ready to eat, but don't need to cry about it just yet." I think she liked hearing herself too. She also starting giggling over this past week. The kind of giggle that sometimes makes her little belly shake. I just love it! She really makes it easy on me as I don't have to do a silly dance or make I funny face to hear it either. A simple click sound of my tongue or helping her "clap clap" her hands will do it. Ah, the simple things....

No comments:

Post a Comment