Sunday, February 20, 2011

So here it is

Wow, creating the title is a lot harder than I thought. I started with "Just Be" but that didn't seem to have enough description. Then went to "Me and Mine" but Dave said it sounded selfish, which I would hope anyone who knows me wouldn't think so, but I suppose if others want to read and don't know me, then they may also think that way. So, I decided on "Me and Everything In Between." Well, actually Dave came up with it and although I thought it was a bit lengthy, I thought it was fitting and also less stressful to just go with it than actually keep racking my brain trying to figure out another name.
Why a blog? Well, I am a big fan of journaling and although I don't plan to vent as I have in my journal, I love that I can express my thoughts a lot faster than actual writing. I'm a little nervous about this though. I always have worried about what people think of me and can take things to heart more than I should, so I feel like a part of me will be opening up a somewhat vulnerable side of myself.
So, Me and Everything In Between is fitting as it will be a glimpse into my mind and also a look at my hubby and kids. They are very entertaining and I want to share some of the hilarious and what I consider precious moments in our lives. So here's to a beginning of what I hope to be a positive experience. An outlet to reflect, look back, and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment