Thursday, October 20, 2011

Worth Your Time

Have you ever heard of http://www.pinterest.com/? If not, it's worth checking out, but only if you are ready to spend a few hours glued in front of your computer. Haha, well that may be a little bit extreme, but seriously it can suck you in. It's a website in which people share great ideas, cool crafts, inspirational quotes, funny sayings, beautiful pictures, delicious recipes, and anything in-between. What's really nice about the site, is you create a profile page so you can save all of the cool things that interest you right to your page. There are photography tips, cost saving ideas, entertaining tips, motivational words, and so much more! It really has anything and everything and what else is nice about it, is that you can upload your own ideas, sites, photos, etc. which are called "pins" on the site to share with others. The only downfall is that you have to have an invite to join, which in itself isn't that difficult to get since you can request an invite right on the home page, but still an extra step that probably could be avoided. Let me know if you want an invite from me. I will need your email address. I have a friend from work that I wanted to show some neat things I learned from the site and after I opened up the page, she requested that I send her an invite. The next time I saw her, she told me she was mad at me because she was addicted to the site, lol! Please do not let that detour you. I promise you will love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment